- Tredje ålderns universitet
- Öppen universitetsundervisning
- Öppen yrkeshögskoleundervisning
26.11.2019 - 26.11.2019
Vaasan yliopisto (ilmoitetaan ennen kurssin alkua tarkemmin) Sista anmälningsdatum
Lare Lekman Innehåll
Would you like to upgrade and synchronize your organization’s Scrum know-how in just one day?
The Scrum & Kanban Express course is a concentrated dose of knowhow, team exercises, and real-world examples.
The course will teach the participants how to do Scrum and cooperate more productively:
- Agile values and benefits
- eXtreme Programming, Test-Driven Development, Lean, and Kanban basics
- Scrum’s elements: Roles, artifacts, and events
- Practical team-based, time-boxed exercises for product visioning, product backlog creation, release planning, prioritization/ordering, and estimation
- Agile effects on daily work and cooperation
- Things to consider when using Scrum
- Final Team Exercise
Maximum 20 participants.
Kurssikuvaus suomeksi täällä.
Language of instruction
The Scrum & Kanban Express is targeted to development team members, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and directors who want to quickly upgrade or refresh their Scrum knowhow. Scrum Express also synchronizes the students’ knowledge, skills, and attitudes.
Aim of the course
The course covers Agile, Lean, and Scrum basics and extends them with practical team exercises.
Lare Lekman, Scrum.org Professional Scrum Trainer, Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach
Course schedule & Price
26.11.2019 at 8:45-16:45
08:45 - 09:00 Welcome coffee, course start
10:20 - 10:30 Short break
11:45 - 12:30 Lunch (not included in the price)
13:45 - 14:00 Coffee break
15:20 - 15:30 Short break
16:45 - Training ends
University of Vaasa (the exact location to be announced later)
490€ (including morning & afternoon coffee)
You can pay the course fee online after the registration. The fee can be paid through any Finnish online bank service or with a credit card.
The course fee can also be paid by an employer or another party, in which case the Summer University will send an invoice to the payer. In this case you can skip the online payment by closing the web browser.
044 754 5783